Wilko

Default Kayaking Trips in Europe

Ben wrote:

I would like to spend a week or two paddling downriver, camping as we
go, somewhere in Europe. Does anyone know where you can rent two-man
canoes for leisurely paddles in France, Spain, Czech republic, or
anywhere really. I'm not after white water, just relaxation and a nice
wee adventure.

In France there are options for that in the Ardeche or on the Tarn for
example. In the Czech republic the Vltava (Moldau) river is very well
suited for that (along with many other rivers in CZ). The Czech people
have a long history of paddling this river, so you can find canoes for
rent everywhere and little (very cheap!) campsites next to the river are
also plentiful. Be warned though that in the summer there will be a lot
of (mostly Czech) people on the rivers...

HTH.

Wilko

Wilko van den Bergh wilko(a@t dse d.o.t)nl
Eindhoven The Netherlands Europe
Look at the possibilities, don't worry about the limitations.
http://wilko.webzone.ru/