Default Waynes SPOT

On Tue, 24 May 2016 22:54:54 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

I'm seeing that tropical low on my GFS forecast model. It's very
early in the season for that sort of thing and I doubt it will amount
to much. Nevertheless it bears watching. My real concern is that it
will stall out and turn into a 10 day rain event. We got caught up in
one of those 2 years ago heading south in October.

It looks like you are on the move again. You might be running right
into this mess. NOAA still has it coming in Saturday and still off of
the outer banks on Wednesday.