Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default US - unknown sailboat May 21, 2014

I wanted to post this boat because I think it is particularly good looking.
Unfortunately the negative is all washed out. I think the developer used
depleted chemicals because he was about to go out of business. Grrr.
So for the first time ever I have tampered with hue and saturation of an
image. Which will be obvious when you see the picture but I hope you like
the boat regardless of the editing.
I don't have a name for her.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
US - unknown sailboat May 21, 2014-sailboat_408.jpg