Bob Taylor[_2_] Bob Taylor[_2_] is offline

Default US - KatieAnn_2016-05-19_Prescott_WI_a.jpg (1/1) [473K]

Vlad wrote:
While we were waiting for a train to come by, we noticed this towboat doing
its thing on the river. So, we snapped a few shots. It appears that the barge
was pushed down the Mississippi River to the confluence with the St. Croix
River. Then they did a 180 and shoved up the St. Croix. The state is building
a big new bridge over the St. Croix up near Stillwater. This new bridge will
replace an ancient lift bridge that has been an aggravating bottleneck for
years.

Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, PS Elements 13

-Vlad

That's a pretty basic looking tug. Looks almost home built.

Looks like a nice day to take pictures.

Bob