Fred

Default Joints in plywood canoes

Thank you all for your advice. I think I will stick with the scarf joint.

fred
"Fred" wrote in message
advice wanted on joints in plywood. I am making a canoe out of 4mm plywood
and it mentions scarf joints, which I now know about. The question is

could
I make the Joints biscuit joints and woiuld they be as strong?

(joining 2 x 8x4 to make one 16ft long plank)

fred

---
artificial flavours.

---