True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Deadly doctors

Ouch!
Sounds like the bone I broke back in 1979 when I was ejected through an ambulance windshield after a highway crash.
Don't know if I hit the window frame on the way out or landed on something hard. Did nerve damage and had months of rehab but I worked at it and 5 years later I did my best bench press at 325 lbs. I have a trophy somewhere that says I came in 2nd in my weight class. The winner was jacked up on steroids and did 450 lbs. Heard that he needed a new heart a few years later.