jps

Default I must be nuts!!

"Richard Malcolm" wrote in message
om...
not to worry, after you have bought your fourth or fifth boat you will
remember how much fun it was way back when you had your "little" 21
footer. and how easy it was and how cheap to run.
although I am only on my 3rd one (the first was a 15ft, then 20 and
now 25) we are always looking and planning and modifying and planning
some more. every boat is a learning and pratice experience for the
next one. I am a big believer that the smaller the boat the more fun
it is.

Move up another 5 feet and you can carry a speedy dinghy that returns the
thrill of your first boat.