Liz

Default Questions from a newbie

"...If you want to travel to south Wales, e.mail me and I'll arrange
for a
few of us (adults only) to go out for the day.

Have fun,
Steve (Amman Valley Paddlers)"

Thanks for the offer Steve. South Wales is a bit further than I was
planning to travel (although it is a beautiful place), but I'll bear
you in mind : ). Where do you paddle? I went out on the Wye in a 2 man
canoe back in September and had a great time. I plan to go on an
abseil day there in February, and hopefully will be able to organize
some kayaking the day before (to make a weekend of it and therefore
justify the travelling!)

Liz.