David Kemper

Default Marking Spraydecks

Top posting continued as MB likes it backwards, or so I've heard.

Don't worry, I'll print it out on black paper.............

later

ooooo!

That wasn't very nice!

Shame on you!

David
Not a fan of secret messages

PS
Just to clarify this DIY T shirt printing transfer lark, does the
backing sheet have a white background onto which the design is printed?
If not how do they print onto black T shirts using transfers? Are they
specially printed rather than using a home type ink jet printer?

As an afterthought, I used to have a paint-pen which held liquid paint
similar to ink and came in various colours including white. Revell
made/marketed them for detailing model kits. I used a white one for
several years for repainting the worn off dots on control knobs of
equipment I repair. I could do with finding another 1 or 3, so if anyone
knows of a stockist please post it here. They should work on black spray
decks too.
David

"Mike Buckley" wrote in message

(I typed all the above in white - - - - - - - - - )

Mike ;-)

Keith Meredith wrote in message
In article ,
Allan Bennett wrote:
Allan Bennett
Not a fan of the humourless

But self-hatred is so negative :-)

Best wishes

Keith

--
__ _ _ @ + "I took | Water

Ramblers
|\/| |_ |_) |_) \/ /\ up canoeing instead of climbing | Canoe

Club
| | |__ | \ | \ / \__/ when I realised I could swim | On the R.

Ouse
but not fly!" |at Harrold,

Beds