Allan Bennett

Default Marking Spraydecks

In article , Peter
wrote:
Don't do it!

The transfers only really work on light coloured backgrounds

Tosh! Use white text or graphics...?

and the iron has to be on the hottest setting - way above the melting

point
of the rubber in neoprene.

Ok.... I am confused.... how do I print white?

Change "font colour" in your document package?

It's easy to change things like that, here - on a decent computer. I presume
your PC or Mac can cope. After all, in order to print on to the transfer
paper you will need a bubble-jet printer (which can print in an array of
lovely colours as well as B&W).

If you are worried about white-on-white, do the original on screen in black
and then change to white-or-whatever or try changing the background colour.

Allan Bennett
Not a fan of primary education