Nidge

Default Made to measure drysuites?

Yeah, wot Nick sed.

Seriously.

Andi (DAM watersports)'s kit is good quality and, bluntly, its cheap to
buy. Probably because he's one of the many 'semi-commercial' operators and
doesn't have to be so massively 'profit driven.

He's more into Sailing than Kayaking (tho he does both).

For bespoke kit I'd trust his judgement highly on sailing and his existing
designs (developed with kayakers) for kayaking ... tho he's pretty savvy
about paddling needs and what works/ what doesn't.

Nidge

Nick wrote in message
om...
Try DAM Watersports. They make a range of paddling gear, cags,
trousers and full suits in breathable & non-breathable. I got a dry
cag last year, twin-seal waist, neck and wrists for about £100, made
to measure and its definitely the driest, most robust cag I've owned
(have tried Nookie & Palm Extreme cags before).

7 Brampton Close
Bedford
MK42 0HD
Phone 01234 267314