Default Good guy enjoying the day in Chicago

On Tue, 5 Apr 2016 06:30:04 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

I spent 4 seasons in North Chicago. The North Shore Line went right by
my complex so getting to Chicago or Milwaukee was easy. Although Chicago
Had many things to see and do, I spent most of my spare time in
Milwaukee for the ambiance of a small city.

In the 60s I spent a lot of time in Chicago. I lived on the west side
off Central at the Lake Street El in an apartment. It was a
neighborhood on the edge. Up toward the el, it was OK, 3 or 4 blocks
south was pretty rough.