Dave Manby

Default River Grades - Rafts vs Kayaks

In message , Mary Malmros
writes
Dave Manby writes:

I always liked the way of describing grades as

grade 1 take the mother in law
grade 2 take the girlfriend
grade 3 take the wife
grade 4 take the mistress
grade 5 take the photographs
grade 6 take the mother-in-law

Change to suit your sex

Not sure that'll work; women might have intentions toward members of
the opposite sex that go beyond either wanting to impress them or
wanting to kill them. Just guessing...

Joyce Mckinney has just returned to the radio station I listen to, as a
subject of conversation, she was the woman who kidnapped a Mormon
missionary and chained him to her bed and had her wicked way with him.
In the trail she came up with the immortal line -'I would have skied
down mount Everest naked with a rose between my teeth for him' - such
was her infatuation!

--
Dave Manby
Details of the Coruh river and my book "Many Rivers To Run" at