Canal Lee[_3_] Canal Lee[_3_] is offline

Default USCG 87338 - IBIS 3-16.jpg

This CG " Operations" boat came through this afternoon during light
rain showers . Posted some images of her here in 2012 I believe . She
comes through regularly .

Finally folded under pressure and downloaded Windows 10 yesterday .
Got tired of the daily pop up reminders . So far so good . I liked my
old version 7 , but 10 is supposed to be more secure . Anyone else
tried Windows 10 ?

Attached Thumbnails
USCG 87338 - IBIS   3-16.jpg-uscg-87338-ibis-3-16.jpg