Mike Buckley

Default Gentle Paddling in Scotland.

Jim Wallis wrote in message
news:tuvthb.tjf.ln@Eskdale...
Mike Buckley wrote:

As to "weirdness" - I couldn't possibly comment, never having met you.

One
mans weird is another mans normal is another mans ordinary and as

weirdness
is therefore clearly in the mind of the beholder, it would be safe to

assume
that if I thought you were weird, then perhaps I could be thought of in

the
same vein.

Oh come on, even I've noticed that I go off at random tangents with
slightest provocation, or even without any provocation :-)

Random? Tangents? You? - Never!

As for the whole LBL thing (actually the way you and I can split hairs
is fairly weird too) - he hasn't quoted anything and in my newsreader
his post appears to be a reply to the original, not yours. Which just
goes to show what a mess you can get into by replying without quoting or
at least expanding into full sentences that can be read standalone :-)
Lets face it, his post was neither composed, in any way useful, or even
coherent so lets just forget about it!

Ahhhhh - I was begining to think we could return to the "good old days". Oh
well - back to reality. Now then - hair splitting - was that a two way split
or shall we attempt the little achieved 8 way diagonal, cross-hair split?

I should really plan some sea kayaking down on the Solway to meet up
with some of these people I keep corresponding with but have absolutely
no idea who they even are!

Indeed - and had you come on the SCA Solway trip, not only would you have
had a really nice weekend with some great crack, but you'd have met at least
two "net" correspondents over the course of the weekend!

JIM

Mike.