Jim Wallis

Default Gentle Paddling in Scotland.

Mike Buckley wrote:

As to "weirdness" - I couldn't possibly comment, never having met you. One
mans weird is another mans normal is another mans ordinary and as weirdness
is therefore clearly in the mind of the beholder, it would be safe to assume
that if I thought you were weird, then perhaps I could be thought of in the
same vein.

Oh come on, even I've noticed that I go off at random tangents with
slightest provocation, or even without any provocation :-)

As for the whole LBL thing (actually the way you and I can split hairs
is fairly weird too) - he hasn't quoted anything and in my newsreader
his post appears to be a reply to the original, not yours. Which just
goes to show what a mess you can get into by replying without quoting or
at least expanding into full sentences that can be read standalone :-)
Lets face it, his post was neither composed, in any way useful, or even
coherent so lets just forget about it!

I should really plan some sea kayaking down on the Solway to meet up
with some of these people I keep corresponding with but have absolutely
no idea who they even are!

JIM