Its Me Its Me is offline

Default This one should **** off the gun ninnies

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 7:54:03 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 6:41:14 AM UTC-6, Its Me wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 1:50:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/sho...le-black-aces/

Who is getting one?

I'd love to play with one at the range for an afternoon, but I wouldn't drop $1300 to own one. There's only a couple of uses for which it's practical. I don't see myself and a group of guys clearing a street or building, and I'm already equipped to defend my home against the "revolution".

Besides, as the article points out, if the wrong person saw you with that thing you'd have some 'splaining to do.

I have shot one of these in the semi-auto format

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxslOcJ9M3s

Pretty cool. Either one could burn through some ammo pretty fast.