Jim Wallis

Default Gentle Paddling in Scotland.

Mike I think you may have missed the context on this one. When I read
LittleBoyLuke's message I read the first 2 lines as referring to the
fact that there is no problem with access in Scotland and the third line
as meaning the Leny is dry. In fact, given the first 2 lines, your
interpretation doesn't make sense to me, but then you probably know I
think a bit weird anyway :-)

Anyway, the original poster said he wasn't wanting to do the Leny so why
are we wasting time discussing it anyway??????

But before I forget, Mike - the S-bend is below the falls, and whilst
not a challenge when the river is dry it is probably the hardest rapid
apart from the falls when the stopper is working. Better make sure you
advise people how to look for it and get on below (it's only about 100
yards past the falls) if you are going to recommend below the falls as a
beginner section!

JIM

Mike Buckley wrote:

Hmmm - I wonder if the plot / context isn't being lost here! LBL replied (in
perhaps a less than constructive fashion) to the ACCESS discussion in tones
that could be interpreted as being indicative of there being a problme with
ACCESS on the Leny "at the moment".