Bob_R[_3_] Bob_R[_3_] is offline

Default US - sailboat Oct 15, 2015

"NoWheelsNoProblem" wrote in
message ...

'Bob_R[_3_ Wrote:
;1056693']Westbound in Cape Cod Canal, October 15, 2015.

What a beauty! Any chance you could post some pictures of the inside?
Although the layout of these babies are usually similar, it's always
interesting to see individual touches people add.

--
NoWheelsNoProblem

Thank you Wheels. I stand on the canal bank and shoot these vessels as they
go by so I don't have the opportunity to photo the interior. In this case I
couldn't even get a name.
Glad that you are checking out the group.
Bob