Mike Buckley

Default Gentle Paddling in Scotland.

Hmmm - I've paddled the Leny many times over many years and NEVER had any
problems. Likewise Loch Lubnaig - although there I did once have a
discussion with a "keeper" type who attempted to stop me paddling. Being
both aware of my legal rights and fairly forthright in dealing with
officialdom, I paddled that day and have done so since.

However, as you clearly have a depth of greater knowledge and
more-up-to-date understanding of the specific area (its maybe 6 months since
I was on the Leny), can you share. That would be most helpful and I'm sure
that Ewan would find it helpful.

Many thanks.

LittleBoyLuke wrote in message
Bother ?

Your avin a larf!

As for the lenny at the moment, your being a real joker.