David Kemper

Default BCU - death of democracy and the constitution

Reply is at bottom of page.....

"Gaz" wrote in message
I'm in the same situation Phil.
Thought i'd come on here to see a few interesting threads and

participate in
a group I haven't done in such a long time. I thought things wouldn't
change, but good old Bennett has still got the BCU niggleing at him.

Alan,
you must have so much spare time on you to let this get to you. Do you

have
any hobbies? Do you canoe/kayak? Or are you an independant appointed
watchdog with the purpose to portray the BCU as an evil entity?

Gaz