Alex[_8_] Alex[_8_] is offline

Default No golf today

True North (Dummy Don White) wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers..
wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:19:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers...
True North wrote:
There's a distinction...I do live on the North American continent but not in America. To the rest of the world..America is the United States...not Canada or Mexico.
Never said I hate America, that's The John at work playing his games.

"You forgot Greenland and about three dozen other countries in North
America, dummy."

OK dummy...list those three dozen countries that are in North America.
Does the heat down there fry everyone's brain or are you just a weak link?

If you start in Panama and include all of the islands you end up with
23

"I remember from high school many years ago that is was over 30 - trick
question, of course. It turns out that there are more than 30."

Greg is correct, dummy. You can't count dependent territories as countries.

Semantics aside, the number is certainly more than the three in your
post, dip****.