Default No golf today

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 11:00:10 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 27 February 2016 14:53:05 UTC-4, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 10:04:34 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H.
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 08:32:06 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

"one"???
What "one" did I claim Johnny? Â*Are you OD'n on your own rancor?

"So when do you pick up your boat, Don?"

I don't. They will deliver it in May and pick up my Legend 16 Xcalibur. I've been in touch with them this weekend to make sure all the options we talked about at the boat show are included on my boat.

Are you getting a bimini that is mounted with through-bolts?

What other cool options are you getting?
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

Forgot to ask him that...but as long as I can get under the gunnels I can do that myself....probably better than they would.
Comes with Bow and cockpit covers.
Swim platform extension
track storage system
bimini
AM/FM radio with Mp3 and USB ports
Desert sand interior exchange (upholstery upgrade)
I'm having them install a depth sounder and a 12v outlet for powering my GPS/VHF/spotlight/cellphone whatever.

If you can get to both sides, an aluminum plate is better than
washers. I usually mark and drill the first hole, run a bolt up on
that one then drill through the existing holes for the rest,. Then
they always match up ;-)

Old road signs are great pieces of aluminum for this kind of thing if
you can find them. Usually you can talk the DOT guys out of the old
ones if they were bent up and replaced.
I still have a pretty good stash from some guys I talked to in front
of my house who had a few in the truck. I got 3 of them that were
30x30x1/8". They generally come in 2 grades, 3/32" and 1/8" but the
big ones on the freeway are even thicker than that.

Those Nav markers I made for some missing ones in the Estero Channel
came from 2 of them. I just laid them on my anvil and hammered out the
bent up parts.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%2034%20signs.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%2034.jpg