John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:26:47 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 8:01:23 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 2:03:38 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/25/2016 11:40 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:58:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/25/16 6:32 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:59:15 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:
He must've been getting warm. The name-calling has crescendoed.

It's that damn fake set of Klipschorns that's got him ****ed. Damn, if the label
isn't even spelled correctly, you'd think they'd be able to recognize some
not-so-genuine Klipschorns.
--
This from a moron who believe expensive little speakers deliver more
lifelike sound than expensive big speakers. Are there no limits to your

You just hit the nail on the head. Harry is living in the audio world
of the 1960's and 1970's when "big" was always better.

Some people confuse quality with volume

I agree, but you need a certain amount of volume to bring out the
quality. That would depend on the source and the speakers, of course.

agreed.

A minimum of 200w was recommended for the pair of Walsh f2's where quality earbud's can be rated in mW

I can hear Harry now:

"Christoph Eschenbach came to my house for dinner and said he wished the National
Symphony Orchestra could sound as good as my Magnepans."

Just a matter of time.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!