John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 20:56:55 -0500, Alex wrote:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers...
True North wrote:
There's a distinction...I do live on the North American continent but not in America. To the rest of the world..America is the United States...not Canada or Mexico.
Never said I hate America, that's The John at work playing his games.

"You forgot Greenland and about three dozen other countries in North
America, dummy."

OK dummy...list those three dozen countries that are in North America.
Does the heat down there fry everyone's brain or are you just a weak link?

I went to school so let's see who is the dummy, dummy...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=countries+in+north+america

That was way cool. I thought you'd somehow got Team Viewer running on my machine
behind my back.

Obviously Don was overwhelmed. He's not responded.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!