David Kemper

Default Do closed trailers for canoes exist?

"Frans Sanders" wrote in message
Hello all,

I wonder if they exists... a closed trailer for a canedean canoe.

I own a canoe, about 4,5 metre and want to put it in a closed trailer.

But
do they exists? specially for one canoe?

A can't find anything on the internet about it... So if you have any
adresses, URLs or anything... please let me now...

Frans, the Netherlands

'Dag Frans,

Sounds like a good idea. It would be a shame if your canoe got

Seriously though, similar trailers exist for transporting gliders,
obviously bigger than you need, but the principle is the same.
I suspect you would need to commission a custom built trailer from a
trailer builder. I know a firm in Stoke on Trent in the UK who would be
able to build such a trailer. Wouldn't be cheap though. I can dig out
their phone number if you want it.

HTH

David Kemper