[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default No golf today

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:53:39 -0500, Alex wrote:

Thanks. My points of reference these days remain my electrostatics and
a friend's setup with genuine Klipschhorns.

Sure.

He heard that word from Luddite.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

I'm sure he did. He can't invent his possessions without the help of
others or Google.

===

I wish he'd tell us again about the imaginary Hatteras sportfish. That
was some fine boat and I'll bet he misses it. His neighbors on that
run down street in Jacksonville must have been impressed with it also.