Alex[_8_] Alex[_8_] is offline

Default No golf today

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/16 6:32 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:59:15 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

He must've been getting warm. The name-calling has crescendoed.

It's that damn fake set of Klipschorns that's got him ****ed. Damn,
if the label
isn't even spelled correctly, you'd think they'd be able to recognize
some
not-so-genuine Klipschorns.
--

This from a moron who believe expensive little speakers deliver more
lifelike sound than expensive big speakers. Are there no limits to

He was discussing computer speakers. I have a pair of Klipsch speakers
in my living room that are rarely used but sound great. Two different
topics.

I have Sony speakers on one of my boats and they sound pretty good!