Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/25/16 5:27 PM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 4:14:56 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/25/16 4:41 PM, Tim wrote:
3:18 PMTrue North
There's a distinction...I do live on the North American continent but not in America. To the rest of the world..America is the United States...not Canada or Mexico.
Never said I hate America, that's The John at work playing his games.
---

Don I can see your point that the world refers to the Umited States as being America, though that is a rather wide brush.
I'm just disappointed when U.S. Citizens purposley abbreviate like that. To me that's their right but it's still shameful

How about when 'Mericans bomb two countries that had nothing to do with
9-11. Is that shameful?

Im out

Of course.