Tim Tim is offline

Default No golf today

3:18 PMTrue North
There's a distinction...I do live on the North American continent but not in America. To the rest of the world..America is the United States...not Canada or Mexico.
Never said I hate America, that's The John at work playing his games.
---

Don I can see your point that the world refers to the Umited States as being America, though that is a rather wide brush.
I'm just disappointed when U.S. Citizens purposley abbreviate like that. To me that's their right but it's still shameful