Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/25/16 3:19 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry I spent three years as a contracted govt employee that took an oath to defend the constitution. That same document that allows you to be (as I see it) disrespectful by calling it what you do.
I just can't see it myself.

Don is Canadian so I feel he can be excused (though he actually lives in as you say 'merica' or "muraca"or " merikkka" as well) because he's not a U.S. Citizen.

I might be a bit misguided into thinking that citizens of this country would have a better display of respect to their homeland than to call it what you have and do...

The insult and disrespect to this country is coming from Donald Trump,
Ted Cruz, and the teabaggers and their elected supporters who are
turning the United States into trash.