Tim Tim is offline

Default No golf today

Harry I spent three years as a contracted govt employee that took an oath to defend the constitution. That same document that allows you to be (as I see it) disrespectful by calling it what you do.
I just can't see it myself.

Don is Canadian so I feel he can be excused (though he actually lives in as you say 'merica' or "muraca"or " merikkka" as well) because he's not a U.S. Citizen.

I might be a bit misguided into thinking that citizens of this country would have a better display of respect to their homeland than to call it what you have and do...