John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Thu, 25 Feb 2016 05:45:36 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H.
"From one who can't spell 'America'.

He *meant* 'neophyte adolescent suffering from epistemological loneliness', but
figured neither of you would understand. Use of the article 'a' is perfectly
acceptable in the context as used.

Now go back to some sociability. You're much better at it."

Well JohnnyMop, as I've explained to you numerous times I simply spell it as y'all pronounce it.
Maybe you should try to be sociable once in a while instead of constantly sniffing Harry's butt and instigating your rancor.

We pronounce 'it' same as '****', only without the 'sh'. What does our pronunciation
of 'it' have to do with your mispelling of 'America'.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!