Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/24/2016 4:47 PM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:17:20 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:28:27 -0500, John H.
wrote:

I'm wondering how Bose speakers get 'professionally installed'. Is there a
requirement for a union electrician to plug the wires into the back of the amplifier?
--

In Chicago that might be true. When I was at the education center
there we had a new disk drive show up (when they were the size of a

I guess that was the case with Harry's father-in-law, or something like that. Surely
he wouldn't have made up the 'professionally installed' part of his Bose story.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, audiophools, and narcissists...not guns!

Let's check with the speaker placers Chicago local and see if we can
verify the story.