Broooz

Default BCU - death of democracy and the constitution

"Allan Bennett" wrote in message
In article , Broooz
wrote:

At least, would it be better to have some facts before criticising them?

The facts are those that have been presented to us. Criticism of those
details is not enough. If you value your right to have a say in the way

our
sport is run, you need to do something, rather than having a pop at the
messenger.

That's a bit sensitive - I was not having a pop at the messenger but I was
questioning your interpretation of it. Criticism without the facts is
pointless. Indeed it can undermine an otherwise valid case because most
people discount a story that is without proper information to form a
judgement.

I am not a member of the BCU so I don't think it is necessary for me to do
anything about how I think the BCU is run if I had a problem with that
(which I do not).