John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 21:37:40 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 19:38:42 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers...
True North wrote:
Oh boy...now I feel really cold.
Local CBC says it's minus 12C but feels like minus 23C due to wind.
I'd better buy a new outdoor thermometer...or place the current one further from the house.
"Sure you can afford one?"

I can afford to buy a new boat, dummy.
Wife and I picked out one yesterday at the local boat show.

So? Come on...tell us more. Pictures?

Here I've spent hours reading and listening to computer sound systems, and you're
doing something constructive!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

I have these. The controller is outstanding!

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/...nion5_graphite

I looked at that in Best Buy. If they'd had one in stock, I may have brought it home.
Luckily, they were out of them. I came home, moved the subwoofer to a different spot,
and listened to the Saint-Saëns symphony at a reasonable volume. Sounded great, so
I'm going to stick with these old Logitech Z2300s for a while longer.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!