Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/21/2016 9:56 AM, True North wrote:
FlatulentJim farts...

A local BJs wholesale club was selling the exact same model through a
local boat dealer last year for $17995. That's probably $30,000
canadian. That's a lot of cash to pay for something Harry thinks very
little of."

Guess I got a good deal then.
On the sales sticker the dealer estimated that 2016 models in Canadian would be around $30k.
Mine is a left over 2015 ordered before our loonie really nose dived. Same old motor for the time being although there are plans to retire the 3.0 in favour of a 4.3 I believe. That sounds like a big engine for a 17.5 foot open boat.

I don't know whether or not you got a good deal. Ask your salesman. :-)

I think your instincts are correct. The extra weight of the 4.3 would
likely make the boat squat and make it hard to plane off. I'm curious as
to why your wife thinks this boat is a step up.