Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/21/16 9:56 AM, True North wrote:
FlatulentJim farts...

A local BJs wholesale club was selling the exact same model through a
local boat dealer last year for $17995. That's probably $30,000
canadian. That's a lot of cash to pay for something Harry thinks very
little of."

Guess I got a good deal then.
On the sales sticker the dealer estimated that 2016 models in Canadian would be around $30k.
Mine is a left over 2015 ordered before our loonie really nose dived. Same old motor for the time being although there are plans to retire the 3.0 in favour of a 4.3 I believe. That sounds like a big engine for a 17.5 foot open boat.

FlaJim is boatless. Therefore a rubber ducky would be a better boat than
he has.