Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/20/2016 6:08 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 16:48:19 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 2/20/16 2:42 PM, John H. wrote:

I've found that Harry considers anything owned by another inferior to anything he
own. Just my experience, mind you.

That's because you have a third-rate brain.

Well, since it's mine, and as my previous statement is true, my brain is definitely
inferior to yours.

Trust me, however, head size doesn't count.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

Ah ha. You must have seen the picture he took of his bald mellon head
reflected in the glass of the patio door he was so proud to have someone
else install for him over the deck that someone else installed for him
sitting on posts in holes that someone else dug for him. What a
craftsman he was.