John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 14:34:13 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 2/20/2016 1:45 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2016 09:47:52 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

...and there are two free public ramps that I could walk to and a couple more within a 18 minute drive.
If you talk about a 30 minute drive you can add maybe four more. Some are iffy at low tide and some don't have a raft next to launch ramp. If you don't mind paying you can add even more at the local yacht clubs.
Anyway, it's official...I signed on the dotted line. Maybe the spirit of Skipper can look out for me.

Enjoy.
I know this is another AMF thing but my ex has a Bayliner (32') and
she seems to like it.

Skipper loved his. I don't know why Harry thought of it as an inferior boat.

I've found that Harry considers anything owned by another inferior to anything he
own. Just my experience, mind you.

I don't know what he'll do if and when I get a Ruger Mini-14 Ranch with the wooden
stock.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!