Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/20/2016 12:47 PM, True North wrote:
....and there are two free public ramps that I could walk to and a couple more within a 18 minute drive.
If you talk about a 30 minute drive you can add maybe four more. Some are iffy at low tide and some don't have a raft next to launch ramp. If you don't mind paying you can add even more at the local yacht clubs.
Anyway, it's official...I signed on the dotted line. Maybe the spirit of Skipper can look out for me.

Damn the tostidos set cruise control to full speed ahead.