Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/19/2016 10:38 PM, True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger blathers...
True North wrote:
Oh boy...now I feel really cold.
Local CBC says it's minus 12C but feels like minus 23C due to wind.
I'd better buy a new outdoor thermometer...or place the current one further from the house.

"Sure you can afford one?"

I can afford to buy a new boat, dummy.
Wife and I picked out one yesterday at the local boat show.

Without consulting your buddies?
What's wrong with your old boat other than a little cosmetic rot.
Wasn't too long ago you were singing it's praises.
Two footitis isn't bad when you have a little boat but once you get to
20 ft. costs go up exponentially.