Steve[_10_] Steve[_10_] is offline

Default Warmer weather ship picture - Gordon C Leitch downbound to Lock 7 2011-0412 IMG_8585.jpg

On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 19:13:33 -0500, Canal Lee wrote:

You can post Lakers as often as you like , especially the front wheel
house types . Sorry to read she was scrapped !

Nice shot from one of my favorite places .

Lee

I'll try to post more of the "classic" lakers, but they are getting
harder to find.

I spent a lot of time around Lock 7 in late 2010 and 2011, but not so
much lately. A new fence is a bit of a nuisance. I'll just have to
do more walking to get the pictures.

Steve

---