John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:03:21 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H.
"My bad, I should not have put the apostrophe 's' in there. I meant St. John, NB. Nova
Star was the one Wayne suggested, but the link says Nova Scotia isn't renewing this
year. Time wise, driving is probably faster from St. John to Halifax than taking the
ferry from St. John to Digby and then Halifax. But, like I said in the follow-on
email, $450, one way, is more than I'd want to spend. There must be some places
around Digby that sells scallops."

The New Brunswick city is never shortened to St. It's always Saint John
The Newfoundland city gets both the shortened St and the 's at the end.
That's how we keep 'em straight.

I put St. John, NB in my Google Map and it hit it on the head. Thanks for the
correction though.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!