John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 07:45:43 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

One of the Disney ships makes a Canadian Coastline Cruise leaving from New York with
stops at St. John and Halifax. But, almost $6000 for the two of us for only five days
seems a bit excessive. I'm thinking it would be much cheaper and about as much fun to
RV it up there. It's only about 1150 miles - two days travel time, staying off the
toll roads. Wonder if there's a ferry from St. John's to Halifax. Could be fun.

http://tinyurl.com/juhmeno

Moto Guzzi is your summertime friend, John

For me, sure. But I could never convince Sandy to ride on the back for 2300 miles!
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!