John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default No golf today

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 06:04:08 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Justan Olphart
"But for a teensy weensy ribbon of terra firma you would be completely
surrounded by water. Aint that so?"

I've stated many times that I live on a peninsula..attached to a larger peninsula..that is itself attached to a bigger peninsula again. (province). Roughly 18 miles keeps us from being separated from the common continentals.
You can think of us as a bit of Paradise at the end of the road.

One of the Disney ships makes a Canadian Coastline Cruise leaving from New York with
stops at St. John and Halifax. But, almost $6000 for the two of us for only five days
seems a bit excessive. I'm thinking it would be much cheaper and about as much fun to
RV it up there. It's only about 1150 miles - two days travel time, staying off the
toll roads. Wonder if there's a ferry from St. John's to Halifax. Could be fun.

http://tinyurl.com/juhmeno
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!