Canal Lee[_3_] Canal Lee[_3_] is offline

Default Warmer weather ship picture - Gordon C Leitch downbound to Lock 7 2011-0412 IMG_8585.jpg

On Sat, 13 Feb 2016 21:31:29 -0500, Steve
wrote:

In keeping with Canal Lee's warm(er) weather picture, I had posted
this one on Facebook yesterday. April is often cool, but it's
downright COLD here at the moment.

I may have posted this one 5 years ago, but I like the picture and
ship. The Gordon C Leitch is no longer with us. 2011 was her last
working season, and she was sold for scrap in 2012.

She is shown here downbound approaching Lock 7 of the Welland Canal
(Thorold Ontario Canada) on April 12, 2011.

Steve

---

You can post Lakers as often as you like , especially the front wheel
house types . Sorry to read she was scrapped !

Nice shot from one of my favorite places .

Lee