Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default No golf today

On 2/14/2016 8:38 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 2/14/2016 8:30 AM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 14 Feb 2016 04:38:43 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Currently minus 9 degrees with NorthWest winds at 14 mph. Windchill
makes it feel like minus 29 degrees.

Cold, even by northeast standards.

Agreed. We're at 13, with little wind. But I'm thinking the golf balls
would get so
cold I'd not want to carry them in my pocket.

Bottomed out at minus 10.4 degrees this morning at 5:30 am according to
my digital outdoor thermometer. Matched up closely to readings from the
National Weather Service.

When it warmed back up to minus 8, I took a drive down to the local
coffee/donut shop. Tires on truck had hard flat spots from sitting
overnight in the cold, causing it to bump, bump, bump, down the road.

Supposed to climb all the way up to about 14 degrees today. At least
that's *above* zero.

Oh my god!