Default Will the GOPers go after...

On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:36:30 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...Bernie for being Jewish?

You folks are hyping this up to hide the fact that the most troubling
thing about Sanders is that he is a would be communist
I have not even heard a serious rumor that they would go after
Bernie's faith. In fact the neocons are really more pro Israel than
most of the other democrats. Christians are really snuggling up with
the Jews these days.
I have heard that they will be putting the hammer and sickle on
pictures of him but that is always from political pundits on CNN and
MSNBC..

I am sure if you are digging through the worst of the crazies, you
will find offensive comments but we could do that with the left too. I
avoid it because I know it is just the lunatic fringe and they are on
both ends of the spectrum.