Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Really good android news reader/poster?

On 2/12/16 7:08 AM, amdx wrote:
On 2/11/2016 10:39 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:34:41 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Friend in Michigan insists on using an android device instead of a
proper mac device for just about everything, including posting to
usenet. I have a crappy bit of android usenet software on my tablet, but
it is nothing I would recommend.

Anyone know of a really top notch android news reader/poster who might
post the name and url of its source here so I can pass it along?

Thanks!

His google must be broken or you are just trolling

Nah, he just wanted to slip in, without being obvious,
that he has a friend.

Mikek

As far as we have been able to determine without devoting our lives to a
search for minor software, there is no top notch "usenet" "chat" app
that runs under the android os on tablets or smart phones. That may be
due to the fact that usenet is in its death throes.

There must be something you know, Mikey...why keep it hidden?